BAKE Beaches Management leads by example by obtaining ISO 9001-2008 accreditation for Beach Management and Development Services & Event Organizing on beaches
Abu Dhabi, UAE (October 1, 2014) – BAKE Beaches Management has become the first beach management company in UAE to receive the ISO 9001-2008 accreditation for beach management and development services. This international standard recognizes businesses that are demonstrating best practice management and have a programme for continuous improvement in place.
BAKE has worked very hard during the last five years to provide first rate customer service, high quality equipment and outstanding beach experience for all guests mainly because we understand the beach culture and requirements and follow only the highest standards in operating beaches where personal space and privacy of our guests is priority.
BAKE team has undergone numerous trainings in customer service and satisfaction to gain the much deserved accreditation in ISO. We believe that this process will further improve our capabilities to ensure that we continually surpass our customer's expectations.
The company's aim is to manage and operate the upcoming beaches around UAE and the region and to be the first beach and recreation management company of choice.
Sharis Shiribabadi, CEO & Founder
"BAKE's achievement implements topnotch quality management system to guide and govern our operations in all aspects. This certification is an important step to ensure that our guests continue to receive outstanding customer service and top of the line products & services."
- ISO 9001: 2008 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- ISO 14001: 2004 specifies requirements for an environmental management system toenable an organization to develop and implement a policy and objectives which take into account legal requirements and other requirements to which the organization subscribes, and information about significant environmental aspects. It applies to those environmental aspects that the organization identifies as those which it can control and those which it can influence. It does not itself state specific environmental performance criteria.
Abu Dhabi, 1st March 2013
Abu Dhabi welcomes the opening of Saadiyat Public Beach managed by BAKE on 1 March 2013.
With its unspoilt nine-kilometer arc of pristine white sand, Saadiyat Beach is the much-sought-after destination for leisure seekers. For the general public a stretch of 400 meter will finally open on 1 March 2013. BAKE has been appointed as the exclusive beach operator for Saadiyat Public Beach.
Abu Dhabi historically prides itself as an international city with unwavering service and, of course, unrivalled hospitality. It comes as no surprise that TDIC has developed an outstanding new public beach with a wide range of amenities for island residence and visitors. BAKE is chosen as the beach operator to attract residents, day visitors and tourists who seek a quality natural beachfront, eco-friendly environment expertly designed for ultimate relaxation with sophisticated ambiance, extraordinary natural setting, world-class customer service and facilities.
- BAKE intends to establish Saadiyat Public Beach as a dependable leisure destination to which people can always come to escape the stresses of life, rejuvenate their energies, their souls, and their lives.
- BAKE is a beach lifestyle orientated company offering "everything under the sun". The beach will feature sun loungers, 400 meter of uninterrupted beach front, changing rooms, showers, lockers, retail and food & beverage outlet. The main entry to the beach is located at the end of Saadiyat Beach Road just past the Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi on Saadiyat Island. The beach is also adjacent to the famous Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, minutes from the city's prime business district, the Abu Dhabi Corniche, and 25 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport.
- BAKE will offer a wide range of activities such as beach and water sports, yoga, beach tennis, fitness, stargazing and guided tours, to name a few. In addition, areas on the beach can be booked for special events such as birthday parties and corporate events.
- BAKE will operate Saadiyat Public Beach from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Guests can buy a sun lounge ticket for AED 50 (weekdays) and AED 75 (weekends) at the reception area. For true sun lovers, BAKE offers an annual membership starting from AED 2,500 for an adult and AED 5,000 for families. For companies, hotels and serviced apartments BAKE can offer hotel guests and employees vouchers and accommodate group bookings.
"Our customers will include both local residents and tourists from around the globe who will be amazed by a new service experience common to hotels but now offered in a public beach environment", says Sharis Shiribabadi - Founder and General Manager of BAKE
The BAKE retail outlet will offer a wide selection of quality merchandise relevant to the beach going experience and lifestyle. Customers can buy all the items one needs for an active or relaxed day on the beach such as sun tan lotion, inflatables, children toys, swimming gear, sport and beach clothes as well as new and creative products that go hand in hand with specific events or seasons.
Finally, BAKE will provide a food & beverage facility offering a range of food & beverage items with seating for up to 40 people and service to sunloungers.