“it's a world class beach, with world class facilities, we love it!”
A place where turtles nest, dune grasses sway gently in the breeze and the bluest of azure waters sparkle with the sun. Thanks to its unbroken, nine-kilometre arc of pristine white sand, Saadiyat Beach is the much-sought-after international tourist destination, and will encompass world-class attractions woven seamlessly into the natural environment.
Saadiyat public beach managed by BAKE will encourage a laidback, leisure-oriented lifestyle amongst Saadiyat island residents and visitors alike. The public beach offers a host of sport and recreational activities with an unparalleled beach setting.
With friendly and dedicated staff, one should expect to receive the utmost attention to detail and service to accompany this memorable beach setting.
Weekly beach yoga classes ensure your body and mind stay in shape preparing you for the weekends on the beach with friends and loved ones.
The beach club will have a food & beverage facility with over forty covers and can accommodate more than one hundred guests for corporate and private events.
Located just past The Park Hyatt on Saadiyat Island. The beach is easily accessible from Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
- Over 100 sun loungers on the beach
- Towel rental service (AED 10).
- Locker rental service (AED 15)
- Showers and changing rooms.
- BAKE retail shop offering a wide range of beach related products.
- Beach café
- Opening hours: 8AM- 8PM.
- Lifeguards are on duty from 8AM – sunset.
- BAKE sun lounger – AED 50 per adult (weekday) AED 75 per adult (weekend).
- Memberships start form AED 2,500 per year per adult.
- Weekly beach yoga classes.
- 200 car parking spaces within easy walking distance from beach club entry.